Tuesday, May 26, 2009





These photos were from the Evansville trial, May 17th. She is so excited waiting for her turn.




















I love this photo because you can see the bottoms of both of her back feet. Isn't that cute?



















Maggie flies through the chute so fast, a couple times I've turned around thinking she'd missed it, and she had already gone through and I never heard the fabric snap.

















This photo reminds me of a comment from this past weekend. One of the people we were competing with happened to be the AKC judge who was at the Columbia show. I teased him a little about his difficult courses and he said "it isn't my fault that you are trying to run a black and white rocket in a dog event."




(Jim, don't look at this photo.)


Yes, my dog kisses me on the lips. And sometimes she does it without me knowing it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment