Saturday, May 9, 2009

Elvis

I have to begin by saying that I really do not like the idea of putting clothes on dogs. For the most part, dogs are perfectly designed just the way they are, and there is nothing that needs to be "added." Though I admit, I will make an exception for coats in bitter cold or cool coats for working dogs in the heat. But frilly dresses, t-shirts, and whatever else they sell for dogs is a no-go for me.
So how can you explain my fascination with accessories? Sunglasses especially... at some point in time I will put every pair I've ever owned on a dog and take his picture. So how could I resist when Sarah's friend Ryan shows up with a pair of Elvis glasses. Of course I just had to give them a go, and who better for this than my man Jake...

No comments:

Post a Comment