Thursday, May 14, 2009

how much stuff can one dog need?

I remember when my kids were babies, I was always in shock at how much stuff we had to pack for even the shortest trip. Car seat, stroller, high chair, portacrib, toys, diaper bags, etc. We used to even make jokes about it. But the amount of stuff I just put in my car rivels even the most prepared moms.
Maggie and I are headed to Evansville Indiana tomorrow for an agility show (what else). It is only a two day show, so you wouldn't think we would need all that much, but YIKES! My Honda Pilot is filling up! Crate, bedding, chair, dolly, dog food, dog toys, ground cover, towels... holy cow- and I havn't pack anything for me! It is times like this that I miss my old conversion van... big 'ol Alice would have carried it all and had room to spare. Of course it only got 12 miles to the gallon, but hey, you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment