Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy Sunday

After all the days of blazing heat, today's cooler temperatures felt like heaven. And, since I had mowed the grass in yesterday's 98 degrees, we could kick back and relax. Some of us relax a little more than others:



I tried to explain to them that the lounges were for the HUMANS but they just didn't seem to get the concept.







So as long as they were there, I took the opportunity to take these crazy posed photos of them with a beer. Jake seems to be a natural with a cold brew, but Maggie acted like we were interrupting her beauty sleep...

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! Not only of the pool but the beer choice. Hmmmmm. I think I will make my way to the fride and open up my own Summer Shandy. When is the pool party? And, how is your knee?

    ReplyDelete