Sunday, January 10, 2010

Photoshop is my 124 pack of Crayolas

One of my favorite bloggers, Nicki at Borderblog (http://cruzanborders.blogspot.com/) got Photoshop for Christmas and has been posting examples of her "photoshopped" dogs. It reminded me of how much I loved to play with PS when I first got it, so I took some time to explore some buttons I've never used like I did when I and Photoshop first met. And that reminded me.... whoever invented layers and layer masking should be sainted. Or at least get special parking priviledges, or something.


This morning I dug out some agility pictures that I had that were okay, but a little boring and applied every tool that I could find. I don't know if you can EVER turn a mediocre photo into something great, but it sure is fun playing.



Here are some examples of Radial Blur tool:







































So don't bother asking me if all my Christmas stuff has been taken down and put away. It hasn't.

: )

2 comments:

  1. I like the tunnel ones. There are so many things to try! It's just endless! ANd then to remember how I did it all in case I want to do it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now I want Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete