Sunday, October 25, 2009

Once in a lifetime...

This weekend I had a once in a lifetime experience with a once in a lifetime dog....


We had a four day trial in Paducah Ky. I had been pretty sick earlier in the week and really thought that I was not going to be able to do the trial. But massive doses of meds got me back on my feet and we took off on Thursday morning. To our surprise, we started off with a double Q and two first place ribbons. As the weekend progressed, we were unstoppable... by Sunday we were eight for eight... FOUR double Q's, FIVE first place, two second place and one third. And in the 2nd and 3rd place finishes we were with 1 second of the first place dog.


This kind of thing will probably never happen again. But then again, a dog like Maggie will probably never happen again, either.


I love you big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment