Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AussieK9s Wins!

For those of you that have been following the contest, you have seen AussieK9s strategic matching and adjusting as she has been scrambling to win that cold beer from LottaWatta. Tonight she made the final adjustment to her entry and put everyone else out of their misery. Here are the correct answers:


1. Mopsy
2. Maggie
3. Maggie
4. Maggie
5. Jake
6. Jake
7. Jake
8. Maggie
9. Mopsy
10. Jake
11. Mopsy
12. Mopsy (this is an old photo, hence the clear eyes)
13. Maggie



It's funny how much a cold beer and some stuffed mushrooms can motivate some people....

Congratulations C! I'll see that you get your gift certificate this weekend!



Lori

2 comments:

  1. Number 12 - I don't believe you. I want the full picture to prove it. I've known Mopsy for 15 years, and I think I'd know that she doesn't have smooth, short hair around her eye.

    FURTHERMORE, the shape of the eye, in number 12, is EXACTLY the same shape as Jake's! Put them side by side, it's eery how similarly (perfectly) they match up.

    I say prove it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I'll find it for you. But I specifically chose that picture because I thought it was misleading. She had just had a haircut, and if you look closely, you can see her eyelashes. Jake doesn't have eyelashes.

    But even if that was really Jake, you still had THREE others wrong. But I'll give you a gift certificate anyway. 'Cause I luv you.
    mom

    ReplyDelete