Sunday, December 5, 2010

Killian remains...






Despite several people saying that they planned to apply to adopt Miss Killian, there have been no new applications. I can't believe that people are not begging for her... is it the holidays and that people think they are too busy to deal with a puppy right now? Is it her mixed heritage (Aussie/BC)? Because as far as puppies go, there is probably not a better one out there. She has such a great disposition (always happy), she is a quick learner, and she is cute as button. I know that the right family is out there for her... but why are they taking so long? Don't they know how much it is going to hurt me to let her go? And it will get worse every day she stays here. Oh, please, where ever you are, your perfect little puppy is at my house.

1 comment:

  1. Emma Rose is a BC/Aussie mix. We call her a Bossie. She is the most wonderful dog we have ever had. She is not perfect by any means, but she has filled our home with joy and laughter. Good luck finding a home for the pup. I could never let her go if I were in your shoes - you are very brave!

    ReplyDelete