Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a GRANDMA!

No, not like that. I have a "grand-dog." My daughter Sarah adopted her first dog yesterday, a sweet little sable Border Collie.

Sarah plans to change her name and for now she is thinking "Reba." Mostly because she is a little red-headed country girl that is full of spunk. Plus "Ree" makes for a good name on the agility course.
I'm glad she's Sarah's dog instead of mine, because she tiny and blazing fast. I'm afraid that my old knees would never keep up with her on an agility course.
She's already had two dips in the pool. The first one was an accident, the second one was because the first time was fun. I can tell right now that Sarah is going to have her hands full with this girl, but there will never be a dull moment.
Welcome to the family Reba!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats, I wondered who got her. She's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi who is Maggie out of? Where did you get her from?

    Thanks Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie is a rescue. She was adopted from Missouri-Kansas Border Collie Rescue www.mokanbcrescue.org

    ReplyDelete