Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're back.

This past weekend was Maggie and my return to agility competition since my RIGHT knee injury. (I had my left one fixed last winter). We had two decent runs on Saturday, but no Q's. The judge set up some really challenging combinations, and the courses were fun, but there were few qualifiers. Sunday's courses were much the same, but with 1000 mg of ibuprofen under my belt I was better prepared. Here is the standard run... listen for Chris' comment at the tunnel where Maggie locked onto the wrong tunnel entrance and I was able to pull her off at the last minute.


You will notice that there is no corresponding video for the Jumpers course... we made it through to the last jump flawlessly and then Maggie went around the last jump instead of over. I think I was already seeing that dbl Q instead of focusing on the last jump. Oh well... Q or no, I am SO happy to be out on the field with my big girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment