Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mixed feelings...

I have such mixed feelings about this time of year. The weather has changed enough that it isn't really summer any more, and we need to close the pool (yuck). Even though I know that there will be more nice hot days, we just never seem to use it again after Labor Day. Even Maggie isn't excited about jumping in. In a few weeks, I will be happy to see the leaves falling and crisp cool mornings, but for now, I'm still sad to see summer ending. If it were not for football season starting, I would be really bummed.

Maggie and I have a couple weeks down time before we have a trial. When I scheduled it, I planned to use that time to clean house, start packing away the summer stuff and start hauling out some fall clothes and house decor. But for now, it still feels too much like summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment